Saturday, September 7, 2013

Barrett is 2!!

Well, I haven't been doing a good job of updating the blog lately, but I have been taking lots of pictures!!

I took Barrett to his favorite park to get some fun 2-year-old pictures with him. He turned 2 on September 2nd, and we will be having his birthday party on the 14th. His "theme" for this year is planes, trains, and automobiles! (I found a really cute fabric to match his theme, and my amazingly talented friend Sperry helped me make his shirt and then surprised me with a matching pair of shorts!) My thought process for the photos was: I'll take him to the park so he can play and be happy and therefore take better pictures. Do I know this kid or what?? He was so excited that I got more smiles for the camera than I have seen for a long time!!

Enjoy! :)















Happy birthday to our wonderful little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment