Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Madison is Two Months Old!!

Our little lady is two months old!!


We had her two month checkup today and here are her stats:

Madison - 2 months:
Weight: 10 lbs, 10 oz
Height: 23 inches
Head: 15 inches

To compare:
Madison - 2 weeks:
Weight: 8 lbs, 12 oz
Height: 20 inches
Head: 14 inches

Barrett - 2 months:
Weight: 12 lbs
Height: 24.4 inches
Head: 16 inches

It's funny to me because all I ever hear about Madison is how tiny she is, how little she is, etc. But, I really feel like she isn't that much smaller than Barrett was, and I all I ever heard about him was how big he was!! I mean, Barrett is a giant, but if you look at the stats, they aren't really that much different from each other!!

For her pictures, I found this little stuffed owl for her to pose with.

Since I'm a little behind on blog posts (I never did a one month post for Madison...), 
here is her 1 month picture with her owl!

And here is her 2 month picture with her owl...


Already figuring out the Bumbo...

Loves hanging out with big brother...

Starting to smile and coo A LOT...

Other things Madison is doing at two months:

-       wearing 0-3 months clothes, size 1 diapers
-       sleeping long stretches at night (6-9 hours), good 2 hour nap in afternoon, cat naps during the day
-       loves being swaddled, but starting to bust out in the mornings
-        very alert when she’s awake – likes to look around, see things, and be a part of things
-       cooing and giggling to people and to the elephant/monkey in the playgym
-       does NOT like riding in the car – will sit in carseat without any problems, but the minute the car starts moving, she SCREAMS until we stop
-       sleeping in her bassinet at night, naps in the crib
-       Occasionally lifts head for tummy time, but is starting to scoot around
-       Has discovered the baby in the mirror
-       Really likes watching big brother play
-       Can sit in the bumbo, but gets tired quickly



 She is such a sweetheart and we love her so much!! Here are a couple of other photos from the past few weeks:

Ooops.... :)
(And yes, I took two pictures...and THEN I helped her sit back up...Mom of the year right there!)

My giant and my munchkin

2 months with her owl!

My little loves!

Snuggles with Daddy :)

Barrett giving Madison a ride on the train

It's not always coos and giggles around here...

Taking pictures can be very traumatizing!!

But then, this happens, and we forget all those other pictures :)

That's quite the facial expression!!

Daddy's little sparkler!

Happy two months to my cute little strawberry!



No comments:

Post a Comment